Complaints and Feedback
We are always striving to improve the educational experience for our students and whaanau/families and we value your feedback. We also value our position in our community and expect our staff and students to uphold our Kairangi values of family, respect, responsibility and excellence when they are out and about.
If you wish to raise a concern or lodge a complaint, the easiest way is to complete our online concern and complaint form which can be found using this link.
Alternatively, you can call us on 09 2370224, email us at [email protected] or pop in to reception to see us during school hours. Our Complaints Officer is Deputy Principal, Charlotte Saunders.
Concern and Complaint Form
Completing our concern and complaint form is a formal way of letting us know that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of our work at Wesley College. Feedback, including concerns and complaints, is an important part of our reflection and improvement process as we seek to give our students the best educational experience possible.
If you need assistance completing the form, you can ask a member of your whaanau/family or a staff member to help you.
After filling out this form, we will listen to you and your problem and work on a solution.
Once we have received your complaint we will:
- Take immediate action if there is a risk of harm to a child or young person.
- Acknowledge all complaints within 7 days of receipt.
- Identify the appropriate person to manage your complaint. This person will be identified as your contact person. You can tell us if you wish to have a different contact person.
- We may ask you to provide more information to help us understand the complaint.
- If your complaint involves a member of staff, we will contact them and ask them to comment and provide any relevant information. We will keep your name and contact details confidential during this process.
- Keep you informed throughout the stages of the complaint and handling process.
- Investigate the complaint and advise you of the outcome.
What if I'm not satisfied with the outcome?
Please let us know that you dissatisfied and we will assign your complaint to another staff member for review.
Contact: [email protected] OR post to Complaints, PO Box 58, Pukekohe, Auckland, New Zealand 2340.